- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Annapolis Remove
Scale 1:60,000. Triangulation by James Ferguson and Ferd. H. Gerdes, assistants ; the hydrography under the direction of George M. Bache, lieutenant U.S. Navy ; typography by F.H. Gerdes, assistant. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Covers Annapolis region including Severn River and adjacent part of Chesapeake Bay. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Cutts, R. D. (richard Dominicus) - Ferguson, James - Gerdes, F. H.
- Date: 1846