- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Cedar Keys Remove
Scale 1:50,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.35 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey showing the progress of the survey during the year 1861 (Washington, Government Printing ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Gerdes, F. H. - Huger - Berryman, O. H. - Guthrie, J. J.
- Date: 1861