- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- China-India border.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Liberia
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Escambia Bay Remove
Scale 1:30,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.4 United States Coast Survey, no. 489. General chart showing soundings and coast vegetation. Chart is based on "long[itude] east from Public Square, Pensacola." Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1861