- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The city of New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- New Zealand.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Mississippi Remove Subject: Allen Family Remove
Covers the area west to east, from Jackson, Miss. to Montgomery, Ala. and north to south, from Philadelphia, Miss./Centreville, Ala. to Gulf of Mexico. Transferred from the Allen family papers in LC Manuscript Division. Annotated in ink on verso: Itinerary, march to Montgomery April 12 (or 13) to April 25, 1865, 16th A.C. LC copy imperfect: water marks scattered in map and deteriorated along ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas)
- Date: 1863