- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: United States Remove Location: East Bay Remove
Scale 1:30,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.4 United States Coast Survey, no. 489. General chart showing soundings and coast vegetation. Chart is based on "long[itude] east from Public Square, Pensacola." Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1861