- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Location: Saint Marys River Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (james Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Date: 1862