- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Mississippi Remove Subject: Allen Family Remove
Covers the area west to east, from Jackson, Miss. to Montgomery, Ala. and north to south, from Philadelphia, Miss./Centreville, Ala. to Gulf of Mexico. Transferred from the Allen family papers in LC Manuscript Division. Annotated in ink on verso: Itinerary, march to Montgomery April 12 (or 13) to April 25, 1865, 16th A.C. LC copy imperfect: water marks scattered in map and deteriorated along ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas)
- Date: 1863