- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Liberia
- Yellowstone National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Subject: Escambia Bay Remove
Scale 1:30,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.4 United States Coast Survey, no. 489. General chart showing soundings and coast vegetation. Chart is based on "long[itude] east from Public Square, Pensacola." Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1861