- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Subject: Key West Remove
Scale 1:50,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.7 United States Coast Survey, no. 469. General chart of Key West and environs showing soundings, lights, channels, and island vegetation. Inset: Sub-sketch of Key West harbor. Scale 1:30,000. 19 x 17 cm. Includes sailing directions. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Hilgard, J. E. (julius Erasmus)
- Date: 1864