- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- China-India border.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings. In upper right margin: Plate 1 In lower right margin: Lith. of J. Bien. Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Boutelle, C. O. (charles Otis) - Bien, Julius
- Date: 1958