- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Cape Lookout Schoals Remove
Scale 1:80,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 309.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing the progress of the survey during the year 1864 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1866). Map 25. "No. 25" is in the upper left corner. At head of title: U.S. Coast Survey, A. D. Bache, Supdt. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1864