- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Escambia Bay Remove
Scale 1:30,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.4 United States Coast Survey, no. 489. General chart showing soundings and coast vegetation. Chart is based on "long[itude] east from Public Square, Pensacola." Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1861