- The city of New York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- China-India border.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Liberia
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers Remove Location: Missouri Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Description derived from published bibliography. Oriented with north to left. Shows Confederate camp and batteries near Columbus, Kentucky, "Camp and battery of secessionists" near Belmont, Missouri, Union troop positions and movements during battle, location and names of Union gunboats, roads, vegetation, fences and relief shown by hachures. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1876