- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers Remove Location: Missouri Remove Subject: Columbus Remove
Description derived from published bibliography. Oriented with north to left. Shows Confederate camp and batteries near Columbus, Kentucky, "Camp and battery of secessionists" near Belmont, Missouri, Union troop positions and movements during battle, location and names of Union gunboats, roads, vegetation, fences and relief shown by hachures. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1876