- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- New Zealand.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency Remove Location: Aegean Sea Region Remove
Also covers Greece, western Turkey, and Cyprus. "761288AI (G00569) 4-06." Includes note. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2006