- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
[Maps of the former Yugoslavia relating to the Yugoslav War of 1991-1995] / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available
Relief shown by shading and spot heights on some maps. Common title devised by cataloger. Map scales range from ca. 1:4,800,000 (entire former Yugoslavia) to ca. 1:80,000 (Sarajevo vicinity). Publication date in lower margin of all maps: 8-01. Some maps include notes, graph, elevation profile, and/or index of operational groups. Some maps include none of these. Production numbers in lower margin range from "753541AI ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center - United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1990