- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- General map of Cairo.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1960 to 1969 Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Location: Georgia Remove
Scale ca. 1:95,000. Folded title: Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, Georgia-Tennessee. "NMP-CHCH-17013." LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 162.7 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Text on verso. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1968