- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Ivory Coast.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Relief shown by shading. "*GPO: 1991--281-954/40044." Shows campaign routes of both Union and Conferate forces. Panel title. At head of title: Resource topics for parklands. Includes text and chronology of battles. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. CW3
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1991