- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Ivory Coast.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1860 to 1869 Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Part of: Ammem Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 250.6 Folded title: Antietam. "1968 0-310-556." Shows the placement and movement of troops during 3 phases of the battle. Includes text. Text, illus., and map of the National Battlefield site on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1862