- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Subject: Fredericksburg Region (va.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:92,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 556.4 Folded title: Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania National Military Park. "*GPO: 1979--281-324/2." Includes text, map of "Routes to/from Chatham," and col. ill. Text, map of Fredericksburg region as during the Civil War, and ill. (some col.) on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1979