- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 250.6 Folded title: Antietam. "1968 0-310-556." Shows the placement and movement of troops during 3 phases of the battle. Includes text. Text, illus., and map of the National Battlefield site on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1862