- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- China-India border.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- General map of Cairo.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 250.6 Folded title: Antietam. "1968 0-310-556." Shows the placement and movement of troops during 3 phases of the battle. Includes text. Text, illus., and map of the National Battlefield site on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1862