- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The city of New York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. Navy Remove Location: France Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
[Map of the defeat of the Confederate ship Alabama by the U.S. steamer Kearsarge on June 19, 1864, off Cherbourg, France].
Scale ca. 1:41,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 703 From. Report on the Secretary of the Navy, with an appendix, containing reports from officers. December, 1864). opp. p. 630. Map shows the "Position of the Kearsarge when she received the first broadside of the enemy," the general direction of the ships during the battle, and the position of the Alabama, when it sank ...
- Contributor: United States. Navy
- Date: 1864