- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The city of New York.
- Map of Liberia
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. Navy Remove Location: France Remove Subject: Alabama (screw Sloop) Remove
[Map of the defeat of the Confederate ship Alabama by the U.S. steamer Kearsarge on June 19, 1864, off Cherbourg, France].
Scale ca. 1:41,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 703 From. Report on the Secretary of the Navy, with an appendix, containing reports from officers. December, 1864). opp. p. 630. Map shows the "Position of the Kearsarge when she received the first broadside of the enemy," the general direction of the ships during the battle, and the position of the Alabama, when it sank ...
- Contributor: United States. Navy
- Date: 1864