- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Liberia
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. Navy Remove Location: France Remove Subject: Naval Battles Remove
[Map of the defeat of the Confederate ship Alabama by the U.S. steamer Kearsarge on June 19, 1864, off Cherbourg, France].
Scale ca. 1:41,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 703 From. Report on the Secretary of the Navy, with an appendix, containing reports from officers. December, 1864). opp. p. 630. Map shows the "Position of the Kearsarge when she received the first broadside of the enemy," the general direction of the ships during the battle, and the position of the Alabama, when it sank ...
- Contributor: United States. Navy
- Date: 1864