- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: United States. Navy Remove Subject: France Remove
[Map of the defeat of the Confederate ship Alabama by the U.S. steamer Kearsarge on June 19, 1864, off Cherbourg, France].
Scale ca. 1:41,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 703 From. Report on the Secretary of the Navy, with an appendix, containing reports from officers. December, 1864). opp. p. 630. Map shows the "Position of the Kearsarge when she received the first broadside of the enemy," the general direction of the ships during the battle, and the position of the Alabama, when it sank ...
- Contributor: United States. Navy
- Date: 1864