- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Republic of Liberia
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Contributor: White, John Remove Location: Saint Augustine Remove
S. Augustini : pars est terra Florida, sub latitudine 30 grad, ora vero maritima humilior est, lancinata et insulosa.
Scale not given. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Includes text in rectanglar cartouche. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus. G3934.S2 1589 .B6 Copy 1 previously shelved under: G3934.S2 1589 .W4 Copy 1. he01 2009-05-04.
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (library of Congress) - White, John
- Date: 1589