- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of Liberia
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Contributor: White, John Remove Subject: Saint Augustine Remove
Scale not given. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Includes text in rectanglar cartouche. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (library of Congress) - White, John
- Date: 1589