- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1850 to 1859 Remove Contributor: Williamson, R. S. Remove Location: Los Angeles County Remove
Scale 1:60,000. At head of title: Routes in California to connect with the routes near the 32nd and 35th Parallels. Relief shown by hachures. From U.S. War Department, Explorations and Surveys for a Railroad Route from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean. Topographical Maps . . . to Illustrate the Various Reports . . . (Washington, 1859) LC Railroad maps, 151 Description derived ...
- Contributor: Williamson, R. S. (robert Stockton) - Davis, Jefferson - Parke, John G. - Williams Smith, Issac - Siebert, Selmar - United States. War Department - Williamson, R. S.
- Date: 1853