- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- China-India border.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Contributor: Wit, Frederik De Remove Subject: Lefkas Island Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views of fortified towns in outer margins: Navarino -- Zarnata -- Casl. Tornese -- Corinto -- Malvasia -- Patrasso -- Coron -- Napoli di Romania -- Modon -- Misitra olun Sparta -- Atene ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Date: 1688