- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- General map of Cairo.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Language: Chinese Remove Contributor: Shen, Yingjing Remove
Covers from Hangzhou Bay, Jiangsu to Oujiang, Wenzhou fu. Shows defense along coastal areas of Jiaxing, Hangzhou, Shaoxing, Ningbo, Taizhou, and Wenzhou. Relief shown by Shading and hachures. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Shen, Yingjing
- Date: 1906