- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Republic of Liberia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Eastern Remove
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Date: 1697