- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Grand Canyon
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Fuzhou Shi Remove
Scale ca. 1:20,000. Title annotated in black ink: Chinese map of Foo chou & its suburbs. Manuscript. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Imperfect: right portion missing. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows the capital city of Fuzhou, its harbor, and vicinity. English translation of place names annotated in black ink. Belonged to Thomas Dunn, American counsul in Fuzhou (1858-73) and partner in ...
- Date: 1842