- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Republic of Liberia
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Henan Sheng Remove Location: Xin'an Xian Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,000. Shows rivers in Xin'an Xian, Henan Province. Cover title. Manuscript on silk. Labels pasted on to show physical features. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 24. Previous call number: G7823.X54C3 1767 .X5 Vault Shelf AACR2
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
- Date: 1734