- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The city of New York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Base map of Alabama].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: Chinese Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Dian Shi Zhai Remove
Scale ca. 1:5400. Revision of map originally drawn by Xu Yucang in 1875. Shows foreign concessions in Shanghai. Chinese area in yellow, French in red, British in blue, and American in orange. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. AACR2: 650/1; 651/2; 700
- Contributor: Dian Shi Zhai - Xu, Yucang
- Date: 1884