- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Liberia
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Boxer Rebellion Remove
Shows British legation quarter in yellow, French in blue, U.S. in green and ivory, German in red, and Japanese in light green. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- Date: 1900