- Hudson's Bay's country
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Flood Control Remove Subject: Hubei Sheng Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
- Date: 1821