- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Gansu Sheng (china) Remove Subject: Henan Sheng (china) Remove
Wood block print. Covers Hanjiang, Gansu, Shanxi, Henan, and Hubei provinces. Shows topography, administrative divisions, roads, villages, passes, and posts along Han River Valley. Label on verso: Han Jiang yi bei si sheng bian yu tu, ke ban. Manuscript information in red ink on east and west borders. Mounted on second sheet of paper and reinforced on edges with cloth. Available also through the ...
- Contributor: Zheng, Bingran
- Date: 1821