- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Gansu Sheng (china) Remove Subject: Hubei Sheng (china) Remove
Wood block print. Covers Hanjiang, Gansu, Shanxi, Henan, and Hubei provinces. Shows topography, administrative divisions, roads, villages, passes, and posts along Han River Valley. Label on verso: Han Jiang yi bei si sheng bian yu tu, ke ban. Manuscript information in red ink on east and west borders. Mounted on second sheet of paper and reinforced on edges with cloth. Available also through the ...
- Contributor: Zheng, Bingran
- Date: 1821