- General map of Cairo.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Hubei Sheng Remove Subject: Shaanxi Sheng Remove Location: Yangtze River Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
- Date: 1821