- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Heng Mountain Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
- Date: 1860