- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Tirion, Isaak Remove Location: New Spain Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,650,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Shows southern United States, Mexico, Central America, northern South America, and West Indies. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1695 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Tirion, Isaak
- Date: 1765