- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Liberia
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639