- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- New Zealand.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639