- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Grand Canyon
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Hudson River Region Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639