- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639