- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670