- Republic of Liberia
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New Zealand.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York City Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670