- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Hudson River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639