- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- New Zealand.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639